on 3 months ago
1 Cup White Vinegar
1/2 Cup Water
10-15 Baby Onion
1/2 Beetroot Chopped
2 Green Chilli
1 Tbsp Salt
2 Tbsp Sugar
Method of Making Vinegar Onion
Step - 1
1. Heat water in a pan. Add sugar and salt. Mix untill sugar dissolve in the water and let it boil for a minute.
2. Add Beetroot chunks in in the boiling water. Mix it well and switch off the flame.
Step - 2
1. Put all mixture in the big bowl and let it cool. Now add white vinegar, onions and green chillies. give it a good mix.
2. Transfer this mixture into a jar. Cover the jar and keep it in the refrigerator.
3. Use the onions after 8-10 hours.
4. It can be stored in the refrigerator up to 10 days.