on 4 months ago
In India, adrak elaichi wali chai or ginger cardamom tea is count favourite beverages by most of the Indians.
In fact, for many people, chai is the perfect way to start their day every morning. It is also good for building immunity.
Today we are making very popular Indian Adrak Ilaichi wali Special Chai.
Make this Indian style tea with the flavors of ginger and cardamom which is perfect for any time of the year.
Ingredients for Special Chai
Milk- 1 cup
Water- 1 cup
Tea Leaf- 1 Tbsp
Sugar- 1.75 Tbsp
Ginger- 1 inch
Green Cardamom- 2
How to Prepare Special Chai
1. Heat water in a sauce pan, Add crushed ginger and cardamoms and bring to a boil.
2. After 2 mintes add tea leaves and allow it to simmer, for a good 5-6 minutes, till the colour of water change to good dark yellowish.
3. Atlast add sugar, simmer for 2 minutes till the water turns red and the sugar has dissolved. Turn off the heat.
4. Meanwhile Boil milk in another pan and set a side.
5. Finally strain the tea through a sieve and pour into a cup and add milk, and serve adrak elaichi chai with any type of snack.
I chose to have it with Baked Cream Roll.