on 1 year ago
1 Ltr. Full cream Milk
3 Tbsp Milk powder
1/4 tsb Green Cardamom powder
How to make Shahi Tukda
Step 1- Make Rabri
1. Take a milk in a heavy bottom pan and bring it to boil. when first boil come add 2-3 tbsp milk powder and mix it very well.
2. Add 1/4 tsp Green Cardamom powder and some saffron strings. Keep stiring the milk and also scraping the dried milk from the sides of pan and add it back in to the milk.
3. Keep on simmering, stirring, removing the clotted cream. it may takes around 1 hour. When its ready like rabri switch off the flame and Add 1/4 cup sugar. Stir it till sugar get dissolves. keep it a side.
Step 2- Fry Bread Slices
1. Cut Bread Slices in shapes whatever you want. I cut into heart shapes.
2.Heat 1 Tbsp of ghee in flat pan and toast the bread slices both sides golden brown .
3. Drain the bread slices on paper towels
Step-3. Sugar Syrup
1. Take 1/2 Cup sugar and 1/4 cup water in a pan (Suagr and water ration is(2:1).
2. cook this syrup on low heat till one thread consistency is reached.
Step -4 Preapring shahi Tukda
1. Palce the bread on the serving plate and coat the bread slices in the sugar syrup.
2. Pour the rabri on sugar syrup coated bread slices.
3. Garnish with sliced pistachios and almonds.