on 9 months ago
1 cup Sewai or Vermicelli
1 cup Khoya
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Water
1 pinch saffron( soaked in 2tablespoons milk)
Ghee , as needed
4 Green Cardamom (Elaichi)
3-4 tablespoons Dry coconut
chopped Dry Fruits
How to make Kimami Sewaiyan
1. Heat a pan on a slow flame and dry roast sewai till it turns golden brown. Keep it aside.
2. In same pan, heat ghee and add 2 green cardamom and all chopped dry fruits. fry them till it gets crunchy. It will take 5 to 6 minutes on low medium heat. Lastly add Dry coconut for only one minute and keep aside.
3. In a deep pan, add sugar and water and mix it well. Cook the sugar syrup on the medium flame till it gets thicker. lastly add saffron milk. keep it aside.
4. Heat Ghee in Pan add 2 Green Cardamom and Roasted Sewai. Saute this for 2 minute . Now add splash of water and mix well then add sugar syrup and give a good mix. Cover the lid and leave for 10 minutes.
5. Switch off the heat, give it a mix and garnish with Roasted Dry fruits and Khoya.