on 1 year ago
Aloo Tikki Chaat
5-6 Medium Size Potatoes
Sweet tamarind chutney
chopped coriander leaves
Oil for Frying
1.Boil 5-6 medium potatoes in a pressure cooker. Add enough water just about covering the potatoes. Pressure cook for 4 to 5 whistles on medium flame.
2. When the potatoes become warm, peel them and mash properly and add ½ teaspoon salt and mix well.
3. Make medium sized flatten tikkis or patties.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a tawa or frying pan. Sprinkle ½ teaspoon cumin in oil and then place the aloo tikkis on the tawa or frying pan.
5. When one side is golden and crisp, flip each tikki and fry the second side as well crispy.
6. Remove the tikkis and place them on serving plate or bowl.
7. Sprinkle two or three pinches of chaat masala and drizzle some sweet tamarind chutney .At last some chopped onions and chopped coriander leaves.
Serve aloo tikki chaat immediately.